Saturday, October 4, 2008

race preperation day

today i have to make sure everything is ready for my tri tomorrow.

1 - i have a checklist made and i will revise it during the day.

2 - much to the dismay of my lady i have all the materials i needs to bring tomorrow on the washer and dryer except for the wetsuit.

3 - going to fill the water bottles up and keep all three in the fridge tonight.

4 - i have to monitor my diet today and make sure i carb up

5 - i have to make sure i don't dehydrate or overhydrate myself

6 - i have to go pick up my race packet & drop off my bike at the transition area

7 - get a camera ready to bring for tomorrow

8 - mentally and physically practice both transitions.

9 - relax tonight, hopefully the cubs win, and get sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck tomorrow. I really want to do a tri sometime. I've seen your postings at crossfit and wanted to check out your blog. I will root extra hard for you since you're a cubbie fan! :)

Erin Arno

Brad said...

GOOD LUCK!! Make us proud!

the get in shape dude said...

thanks alot guys! i will do my best to represent the crossfit nation.

Brad said...

Well?