Saturday, August 30, 2008

8/30 WOD

i couldn't find a track that didn't have a high school football game or was locked up so i couldn't do my level 1 800m or my 4 x 400m xfit WOD. so i decided to brick a long bike route with a short run.

i have a 2.5 mile course i know around the neighborhood. there is a section i can add a 1 mile loop on repeatedly. so today i thru on 3 extra loops to make it a 5.5 mile ride with a 800m run.

something that was of some importance and worth noting is that i ran the entire half mile without walking once. I really slowed the pace down but i wanted to see if i could do it. i am happy that i pulled that off especially after a 5.5 mile bike ride. my legs for some reason feel stronger after a brick. don't know why?


6pm
Brick: 'bike/run'

bike 5.5 miles (:00 - 26:30)
run .5 miles (27:30 - 32:35)

my time = 32:35



burpee to pull up challenge +12 (42 total)

No comments: