Wednesday, August 6, 2008

8/6 WOD

yesterday was a low calorie day for me and so far today i have stayed low calorie. i am not sure how that effected my workout but i felt like i hit the wall at the 10 minute mark instead of the late teens like ussual. The one arm dumbell snatches could have done that to me though. they are second to burpees in the way they exhaust me.


1pm
xfit: 'one arm #45 db snatch/pull ups'

45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 21 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 21 reps
42 jumping Pull-ups
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 15 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 15 reps
30 jumping Pull-ups
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, left arm, 9 reps
45 pound Dumbbell squat snatch, right arm, 9 reps
18 jumping Pull-ups

my time = 20:39


6pm
endurance: 'swim'
15 laps

my time = 15:00

*i lost my ear plug and lost time looking for it.


preworkout weight = 270 (home scale)/ 275 (more accurate home scale)

No comments: